My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nextwavedv.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Where is Your Treasure?

This is a short film I did for my church.

YouTube Verson:


High Def Version:

Where is your treasure? from Tony Reale on Vimeo.

I ran my two HV20s simultaneously and you can tell the diffence between the side shots w/o the Brevis and the front shots w/ the Brevis.

Edited in Premiere and color corrected in After Effects. Music from Garageband and Video Copilot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am very impressed!

I was surprised to come on your blog and find a video about your treasure in Heaven. Good job guys!

I am just starting to get into film...and I bought a Canon XL1 for $1,000...now I'm trying to figure out what equipment should I build first? dolly? or should I build a jib? what about for lighting? basically..I have a lot of questions..not totally sure if you even have time to answer them..but if you do...email me at tyler[at]tydeephotos[dot]com

thanks guys!

Anonymous said...

The world wants more movies!

check out my blog... you won't learn how to set up a camera rig, but you'll definatly see how much I love to type my life out online if you read the earlier posts.

~Summer
summermatters.blogspot.com