My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nextwavedv.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A New Year...A New Rig

Those who follow my blog will remember my HV30 camera rig that I built last year (see post My "Big Rig"). I recently sold off my old equipment and built a brand new rig.

I needed to do a video shoot for Laugh Your Way America and so I decided to use the rig. Here are pictures from the shoot:



















And here is a frame grab from the shoot:

3 comments:

Marcel Kuemmet said...

Nice rig ... I am very jealous.
God Bless, MAK.

Anonymous said...

Tony,

I've seen your posts on the HV20.com site, and found this blog almost by accident. Wow, you build the best looking rigs.

Wishing you continued success in 2009!

Dana

Unknown said...

Nice rig! Please share some details as you did with the other. Thanks!