Although most of my posts are regarding video, photography, or graphics, I thought I'd take a moment and update my followers on some big news for myself.
My girlfriend, Rebecca and I are now engaged! I proposed on April 11th when we were up at her folks cottage.
She'll be a big part of Next Wave Graphics and Creative Edge Productions since she is a photographer and graphic designer. She also helps me with setting up my video gear and helping to assistant direct many of my shoots.
There will be many more photos of the both of us in the future, but I hope you will all welcome her warmly :)
Oh, and be sure to become a fan of our page on Facebook!


1 comment:
man! Sorry I am so late to say "Congrats!" I just recently stumbled on your nick over at dvxuser.com, on that 35mm adapter thread(rig-shots). So I am still watching, reading your stuff all over youtube,facebook,nwg,creative edge productions. Great work you're doing especially with HopeNet with q90fm video. dvxuser is a great community to hangout plus you get so much knowledge, it forces oneself to step-up and advance in their work. So is this place too. Keep up the great work and Congratulations!
Post a Comment