My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nextwavedv.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

NextWaveTV Ep 7: Upgrading a Prosumer Camera Rig


NextWaveTV Ep 7: Upgrading a Prosumer Camera Rig from Tony Reale on Vimeo.

Episode 7 of Next Wave TV: Tony's Vidcast

YouTube Version Part 1 & Part 2
In this episode, I talk about the upgrades I did to my camera rig to bring it up to a professional level.

Hosted by Tony Reale

Link to Ep 4: How to Build a Prosumer Rig
Link to Q90fm Fundraiser Video
Visit our Facebook page
Pictures from the shoot

Produced by Creative Edge Productions
creativeedgepro.com

2 comments:

pyrex said...

I didn't quite hear the name of the lighting kit. I tried multiple times... starts with a V? Great 2part video and very informative on how to getting your rig up to par with industry standards.

Thanks

Next Wave Graphics said...

Thanks!

The lighting kit I use is made by Britek. I purchased them from Linco Lighting: http://www.lincoinc168.com/