Last weekend I set up about 90% of my equipment for the first time to do a commercial shoot for Creative Edge Productions. While everything was setup, I shot an episode of NextWaveTV. I'll have the episode up soon and the commercial done in a few months. Here are pictures from the shoot.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
CEP Commercial Shoot
Last weekend I set up about 90% of my equipment for the first time to do a commercial shoot for Creative Edge Productions. While everything was setup, I shot an episode of NextWaveTV. I'll have the episode up soon and the commercial done in a few months. Here are pictures from the shoot.
Labels:
camera,
Canon,
commercial,
creative edge productions,
dof adapter,
NWTV,
video shoot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dude, can you give us the make and model of all your gear like lighting, jib, dolly etc? Thank you
Post a Comment