Nice work, very crisp and clean feel to it. I liked the background music as well. Do you have any tips on where to find good music like this for reasonable cost?
I'm just your average guy that loves film and graphic arts. As a Jack of all trades, master of none, I take on many roles in my production company. Everything from cinematographer, editor, visual effects designer, still and motion graphic designer, and photographer. Next Wave Graphics started off as a graphic design business and has now expanded into a full service production company, Creative Edge Productions. Thanks for checking out my blog.
Feel free to contact me at info@creativeedgepro.com or 920-403-0110
1 comment:
Nice work, very crisp and clean feel to it. I liked the background music as well. Do you have any tips on where to find good music like this for reasonable cost?
Post a Comment